SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 16, 2015

Hair for days: irresistible me hair extensions review


I was contacted by Irresistable Me a hair extension company to review their products.  100% natural Remy clip-in hair extensions, hair accessories and hair tools.  I have never really been one to be all gung-ho about hair extensions but have heard a lot of people rave about theirs and thought I would give it a go.  


They come in a cute little box and make sure you read the package!! 


The package has two sides. The smaller side is the tester. You can look, feel and check out the color to see what you think.  Don't open the big part until you know you want to keep it.  If you don't like the product based on the sample piece you can send it back, you are stuck with it if you open the whole thing.  


The hair pieces have little combs and grippers that you place in your hair.  I have never used extensions before so I had a little trouble getting them in my hair.  My hair is pretty slick so things tend to fall out (bobby pins, clips, curls, etc) 

I am still learning how to use them but the color is pretty close (which is a hard thing for a redhead).

They are super soft and feel like my real hair.  I am going to have to work on getting them to stay in my hair and styling with them.  

No comments :

Post a Comment