SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Wedding Day Details

Here are some details from the most beautiful, meaningful and amazing day of my life:


Love our rings together! 



love how she captured the details on my dress



monogrammed fishing shirt from ddpmonogramsandgifts

all my girls shoes



lace garter from etsy


love this one of my dad giving me away 

my sweet sister Rae praying over me with all my bridesmaids and my mom


I'm married ya'll! 

love little details like this



putting on my BEAUTIFUL real pearl earrings from my husbad

so sweet! 

love this cool shot

Special moments with my dad (and here come the tears...)

my dad praying over us




The preacher praying with me and my girls 
I loved the feeling that I was so surrounded by prayer that day

my sweet letter

these are probably my favorite, this is when I started to round the corner down the aisle...

and he see's me 

so sweet I am so tankful she got these moments 


I love the colors in this one!!


such a sweet moment with my sweet friend.  

I am so grateful for these pictures and to Emma Kathryn Photography for capturing these special days.  Seriously if you are in the market for a photographer in North Carolina this little lady is wonderful!!  She takes the time for you and really makes you feel special and the pictures are so BEAUTIFUL! 



 photo signature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment