SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 26, 2014

Influenster Venus Snap VoxBox

WoooHooo I got another VoxBox.  If you haven't heard about Influenster before check out my blog post about my first box here.  With this website you rate products and earn badges, then every once in a while they have these things called VoxBoxes and they are little packages that come to you full of free products...and not the wimpy sample sizes...real product sizes.

I qualified for the Venus Snap VoxBox that had this adorable little baby travel razor!

Introducing the Venus Snap Travel Razor:


Our mini razor, experience instant smoothness on-the-go with the Snap with Embrace Razor. With five curve-hugging blades and a portable compact, you’ll be ready for anything, anytime, anywhere.

  • Mini handle that’s easy to grip and convenient to store
  • Embrace’s 5 blades to get virtually every hair
  • Water activated Ribbon of Moisture for a smooth glide
  • Fits any cartridge











This little baby is absolutely adorable and is perfect for traveling!  I plan on using this for my honeymoon...which is only 66 days away!!! 

 photo signature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment