SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 18, 2018

Instagram Roundup

Cheers to a new week!  This month is really busy, I recently got back from the Atlanta Apparel Market and had such a good time looking at the styles and picking out things for fall (yep fall).  Here are a few pictures from my Instagram for the week:


I saw this sign at a little antique store and loved this sign...words to live by for this coffee lover.


I recently discovered Vellabox a candle subscription.  Y'all it is awesome!  You get a new candle every month and they are delicious!!  I got this grapefruit one this month and it is perfect for summer.


Two of my favorite things: coffee and monograms!  This bag is one of my favorites, I have been carrying it non-stop!  Also are you a fan of Chick-Fil-A iced coffee?  It's one of my favorites!

Shop the post:



This was a shot from the hotel we stayed at in Atlanta and I just really liked the architecture.


Outfit post featuring my new jacket from Forever 21 and these leopard sandals that I love!

Shop the post:



A little arm party featuring my favorite bracelets from Keira Nicole on etsy.

Shop the post:



My husband is getting pretty good at this instagram husband thing.

Shop the post:



Lastly here is the squad from the Atlanta Apparel Market!

If you aren't following me on instagram check me out here!  Comment on a picture and let me know you are from the blog!

No comments :

Post a Comment