SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Free Country Concert and a Guitar??

For those of you who have been around for a while you know I have won a few concert tickets over the years.  (Check out my Taylor Swift concert here)  I heard about a concert in town featuring Michael Ray and Devin Dawson and thought it would be fun for me and my husband to go to.  Our local radio station had a giveaway on instagram where you could win two tickets, meet and greets and an autographed guitar.    


Both of these guys are new to country music.  It was really neat to be able to see them before they get big.






Devin Dawson and Michael Ray came out and sang together, they are both very talented and really fun performers.  I love country music!



Devin Dawson releases his first album soon and I can't wait!





It was so cool getting to meet Devin Dawson and Michael Ray!




The guitar was icing on the cake!  My husband is really excited about it and has started playing again.  He used to play when he was younger and little known fact he proposed by playing his guitar.
We had such a great time and can't wait to see what these guys do in the future!


No comments :

Post a Comment