SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Chick-Fil-A Grilled Egg White and Cheese Muffin Taste Test Review

So you know I love my Chick-Fil-A, I have one of the calendar deal cards that give you a free treat (or treats) every month.  
Side note...If you are a fan of Chick-Fil-A and don't have one make sure you get one in 2017, they are so worth it!  $8 for at least 12 deals.   
My free treat for October was the new Grilled Egg White and Cheese Chicken English Muffin Sandwich.    

This guy replaced the spicy chicken biscuit as a healthier option for breakfast.  It has a total of 300 calories and 25g of protein.  For fast food breakfast it's a pretty good option.  


The sandwich consists of grilled chicken, egg white, and cheese on an english muffin.  Honestly I didn't love it.  The flavor was just ok.  I wasn't crazy about the chicken combined with everything.  I love a chick-fil-a chicken biscuit so I will definitely be sticking with that.  

Have you tried the new sandwich yet?  What did you think of it?

No comments :

Post a Comment