SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Pumpkin Spice Cheerios Taste Test Review

Alright y'all pumpkin spice season is finally here!!  I'm that basic white girl who is gonna try everything pumpkin spice because I'm all about that fall life.  

I'm sure all of you have seen this all over instagram, Cheerios has brought out Pumpkin Spice Cheerios for the season!!  

I was wandering the aisles of Target and found this giant box on sale so you know it came home with me.  

First off that box is perfectly fall and is a trap for all those fall loving girls...I totally fell for it.


It says it has real pumpkin puree, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg...


It smells really good, spicy, sweet and warm.  The flavor is pretty good.  It tastes like a crunchy pumpkin pie.  It can be a little spicy and my husband mentioned a weird aftertaste.  
Verdict: If you are into all the pumpkin flavors go check it out.  

*links are affiliate*

No comments :

Post a Comment