SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hello Merch Sweatshirt Review


Hello Merch is a quirky little company I found and fell in love with.  
I had the chance to review one of their sweatshirts and I had such a hard time picking which color...they are all so adorable! 
 Hello (Adult) Green Champ Pullover
Hello Green Champ Pullover
This is the sweatshirt chose to review, love this green color!  Pretty sure this is the softest, comfiest sweatshirt I own.  It is so cuddly and comfy, perfect for these cold days we have been having.  



I styled it with some comfy Aeropostale "pixie pants" and my favorite Forever 21 earrings.  (Sorry I didn't do a full on outfit post!)

Check out Hello Merch if you are on the hunt for against the grain, sometimes in your face, quirky and creative apparel, accessories, etc.

No comments :

Post a Comment