SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

To Gild the Lilly Review

I discovered To Gild the Lily on etsy and absolutely fell in love with all the adorable phone case options...and guess what ya'll they are MONOGRAMMED!!

Choose from hundreds of unique iPhone case designs. Customize your iPhone with your monogram. With cases for iPhone 4/4s and 5. Monogrammed iPhone 5 cases and personalized iPhone cases will make your iPhone uniquely yours.

Monogrammed cases to fit: iPhone 4/4s/5, iPod Touch 4/5, iPad 2/3/4, Kindle Fire, Kindle Touch.

Cases are hand decorated right here in the USA. So No long shipping times!!

I got to review one of the most adorable cases I have ever seen:


Iphone 4 case - Personalized Monogram Tiffany blue animal print cross - Religious iphone 4s cover, plastic or rubber (9980)

I have been using this case nonstop since I received it and have gotten compliments on it everywhere!  It is absolutely adorable and I have never seen one like it! 

No comments :

Post a Comment