SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

BK Home Review

Disclaimer....Monograms are my obsession...but check these out they are soooo cute!

So ya'll already know I am obsessed with monograms...well I saw this store BK Home on etsy and just couldn't turn away.

They have an array of cute home decor items custom to fit you!

I had the chance to review two products from their store:


Vinyl Monogram decal

Vinyl monogram that will adhere to walls, doors, glass, plastic...just about everything!  These are adorable and can be used to pretty up any surface...I haven't used mine yet, I'm still deciding where to put it. 


Monogram On Canvas

Own a personalized piece of art! Made in ANY two colors on a 9 x 7 canvas.

Makes a great gift for friends, daughters, sisters, bridesmaids, hostesses, any woman!!

This would also be beautiful with a bride and groom's initials. It would make a great wedding accent item!



Both of these are adorable and SUPER high quality!!

Check out BK Home for perfect gift ideas!!!



Erin

No comments :

Post a Comment