Ten Facts About Me:
1. I am a country girl born and raised...in a barn no less (seriously cows and everything). Small town living is my life, I love visiting the city but I'm a small town country girl at heart.
2. I am a Christian saved by God's grace and forgiven everyday for my shortcomings. I'm not perfect but God is and I am striving to live my life according to His plan, for His plans are far greater than mine.
3. I look forward to my coffee in the morning. No kidding I go to sleep looking forward to waking up to a delicious warm cup of coffee with coconut creamer. Who am I kidding I love a cup of coffee (iced, hot, blended) anytime of the day.
4. I am married to the most wonderful man who strives to be the man GOD would have him to be everyday. I am so blessed that he chose to spend forever with me.
5. I love diy projects. I have a completely separate desk in our office dedicated to my projects. My dad used to call me Martha Stewart. I'm always on pinterest looking for new ideas to sew or decorate or create.
7. I love movies! I grew up without cable and what my family did was watch a lot of movies together. So I have a love for movies, good movies. I love romantic movies but also action (Lord of the Rings, Back to the Future, Star Wars...). I love a good movie where you fall in love with the characters, laugh and cry with them and just get swept up in the movie magic.
8. The mountains are home to me. I grew up about an hour from the them, my grandparents lake house is in them, college was spent in the there (Go App) and my husband is from them. I have so many great memories of time in the mountains from parkway picnics with my husband to our honeymoon spent in a cabin nestled among them. The beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains hold a special place in my heart.