SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 9, 2019

Black Friday Haul 2019

Late as per usual...I've got a serious case of the Christmas busies and blogging took a back burner.
Alright it's haul time!  I spent quite a lot of time perusing the sales online this year and managed to find a few deals I wanted to share.  I also picked up a few gifts that I'm not going to share so I don't spoil any secrets.
Star Patch Sneakers: I've been eyeing Shein's Golden Goose dupes for awhile and decided to pick these up on deal for $19 over Black Friday.  I'm pretty impressed, they are a butter soft material and super comfy.  I've been wearing them pretty regularly since I got them and no complaints.  Sizing info, I'm typically a 6.5 and got a 38.

Cross coin necklace:  I'm always down for a fun layered necklace, add a cross and some coins for less than $2 and I'm sold.

Leopard headband: I needed a fun hair accessory for perking up my bad hair days or days when I just don't want to do my hair, this one was $1 and I think it will work out perfectly. 

Workout leggings: I always need more workout leggings!  Forever21 had a great sale of 50% off sale and then an extra 40% off, I snagged these for $4.  Even if they are mediocre quality they will get the job done. 

Happy Camper top: I always love a cute graphic top.  This vintage look "Happy Camper" long sleeve tee was $4 and too cute to pas up. 

Floral peplum top: Peplum and Floral???  This top is pretty much me.  It was a little more pricey at $7 but as soon as I saw it I knew I had to pick it up.  It will be so cute on its own or layered up with a jacket or cardigan.  I'm obsessed with that muted floral and of course the flirty peplum. 

Hair bow scrunchies: I picked these scrunchies up and have already received so many compliments!  They are perfect for dressing up an ordinary hair day and at just $3 for the set you really can't beat it!

Sheet set: When sheets are on sale for $10 you just pick them up.  I mean can you really ever have too many sheets??

Designer inspired key pouch: I've been eying these for a while, so perfect for carrying cash, cards and more on my keys!  I picked this one up for $3 and am really impressed. 

Cross chain choker necklace: At $2 I pretty much had to have this cross chain necklace.  I love the simplicity of this one. 

Striped hooded top: Perfect basic top, super comfy and great for everyday.  Plus this one was $3 so it was a must.

Faux leather leggings: Alright so I picked these up for $22 as a Spanx alternative.  I still haven't bite the Spanx bullet yet.  These are pretty good, they look really pretty on and suck you in.  They aren't completely opaque but get you that same look for less. 

Printed scarf: This was a buy on a whim, I can't wait to tie this to my bags and add a little pizazz.  For $1 I thought it was a fun accent. 

Wallet: I'm always looking for a good small wallet to use for my little bags.  This designer inspired one was $3 and looks so chic!

Leopard sneakers: I was really feeling the Golden Goose dupes this go-around.  I picked up this leopard pair for $14 and used some coupons that brought them down to $8!  Y'all the quality is pretty good.  They are really comfy and are so cute!  Another one I recommend sizing up 1/2 a size, I got a 38.

 That's my Black Friday Haul for 2019, I picked up some pretty great finds.  Let me know what you found!!

No comments :

Post a Comment