SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Amazon Designer Dupe Gift Guide Under $50


I am all about the designer look for less, I may or may not have had quite a few dupes on my wishlist this year.  Here are some of my favorite dupes that would make perfect gifts, I believe all of them are prime finds so you can still get them in time!

Roman Numeral Bracelet $11.80: Such a pretty classic piece and perfect for stacking.

Checkered Wallet $12.99: This one comes in multiple colors and is such a great wallet. 

Checkered coin purse $8.99: Another one coming in multiple colors.  This would be such a fun stocking stuffer!

Cable Cuff Bracelet $12.99: Amazon also had an additional 8% off on some colors!

Cable Chain bracelet $16.89: Such a pretty classic piece!

Checkered tote $39.99: Pretty much a must-have for a dupe piece!!  You really can't go wrong with this one.

Roman Numeral Crystal Jewelry Set $15.80: Such a pretty set and looks expensive!

Monogram Backpack $28.49: I love this little mini backpack!  Such a good dupe!

T earrings $11.50: These would make such a cute stocking stuffer!

Ring Backpack $26.59: I own this one and love it!  Convertible and so chic!  Comes in a few other colors as well.

Nylon shopper bag $25.99: I use my Longchamp ALL the time!  This one is such a great dupe!

Quilted crossbody $17.99: Less than $20 for a chic crossbody, yes please!

Checkered makeup bag $9.99: I love this makeup bag!  So chic and trendy but also super useful. 

Star sneakers $34.90: Major trend and so stinking cute.  They have lots of different colors and patterns to choose from.  I do recommend sizing up 1/2 size as they run just a little small. 

T Crystal Bracelet $10.90: I love all the bangles and chic bracelets, so pretty layered up. 

Checkered bag $43.99:This one is gorgeous and so chic!  The perfect look for less. 

Let me know if you manage to snag any of these finds and if you stumble on any dupes yourself!

No comments :

Post a Comment