SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 22, 2019

Friday Favorites

I'm on a roll with my favorites, this week is totally random.  Two TV shows, a snack, makeup and a toothbrush.  Hold on, it's getting exciting here ;)

Electric Toothbrush: I have been wanting to try an electric toothbrush for a while now and decided to give this one a go.  I have been pretty impressed with it.  It looks really nice and comes with replacement heads.  The setting lasts for 2 minutes and gives you an alert in 30 second intervals to switch to a different part of your mouth.  It definitely tickles and is something you have to get used to but I feel like my teeth are cleaner so that's a win for me.  Also it is less than $30 and would also make a really nice gift.

Brownie Batter Humus: Y'all this is my new favorite treat!  Chocolate dip that isn't terrible for you.  Yes it is still a dessert but it isn't loaded in sugar and actually has some nutritional properties.  The texture might be a little strange for some (slightly gritty) but the flavor is really good!  Subtle chocolate, not too sweet that is perfect for dipping pretzels in.  Kyle and I polished off the container in a weekend.  I may or may not have taken a spoon the the remainder of the tub... 

The Crown: Season three is new on Netflix and I'm a little embarrassed that I am over halfway through the season.  I find the historical look at the royal family life so interesting.  You get the drama of their life, historical events and really good characters.  If you are interested in the royal family it is worth a watch.   

Poldark: Ross Poldark made his final bow last Sunday as the show came to an end.  Definitely one of my favorite shows on Masterpiece.  Beautiful setting, emotional and romantic story-lines and characters that you fall in love with.  The first season is still my absolute favorite but the series as a whole will always have my heart.  If you haven't watched Poldark and you are a fan of Downton Abbey or other Masterpiece series, I cannot recommend it enough!

Anastasia Soft Glam: Rediscovered my favorite palette.  This beauty was a gift last Christmas and I'm still loving it!  Anytime I go for a made-up look this palette is my go-to.  This one would also make a great gift for any makeup lover! The quality is excellent! 

That ends my random favorites, I would love to know what you all have been loving this week.  Let me know below!  

No comments :

Post a Comment