SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Cinnamon Coffee

Y'all know I am a big coffee fan and I drink a lot of it.  I don't do K-cups that much anymore, I like my coffee a little stronger and I also don't want to be limited to one cup.  I brew about a half of a pot every morning for myself.
I had seen people talk about putting cinnamon on their grounds before brewing but had never given it a go.  I was feeling a little adventurous this past weekend and decided to give it a try.
I brewed it with cinnamon everyday since, it has definitely become my go-to.

Super simple just sprinkle a little cinnamon on your brewed coffee and brew like normal.  It lends a subtle spice, my husband even said nutty, taste and takes away the bitterness of the coffee.  It's a win for me.

I'm not using any fancy cinnamon, that's Dollar Tree cinnamon right there.

Have you tried this in your coffee?  What other spice combos have you used??

No comments :

Post a Comment