SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 12, 2019

Instagram Roundup

 
I'm back, took a little break from blogging but I'm back!  Starting your Monday off with an Instagram Roundup.

All of my favorite things in this picture.  This snakeskin dress is crazy soft and so comfy!!  My favorite tote bag and these super comfy BearPaw slip ons.  I'm all for an easy look for summer, dresses are definitely a go-to.
Shop the post:

Can't stop won't stop with these country music graphic tees!  
Shop the post:

Yes to comfy and cute shoes!!  These metallic sandals are my new go-to shoes!
Shop the post:


My husband and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary last week.  Seems like just yesterday we were getting ready to get married and now here we are five years later.  I love doing life together.  We celebrated with a really delicious dinner out, I had pimento mac and cheese, grilled asparagus, bbq smothered chicken and a delicious cheesecake!

Yes I did in fact win more concert tickets...y'all I can't make this up.  It was pretty close to our anniversary so we just decided to use that as another celebration.  It was such a good concert, not too hot and everyone was really great!  Any night spent listening to country music is great in my book.
 
Gearing up for the Star Wars Land opening!  Anyone else super excited to experience it??
Shop the post:


Church look for the week, this super comfy jumpsuit is one of my favorites and these super comfy mules.
Shop the post:


I love doing life with this guy.  Celebrating 5 years of marriage and I couldn't be happier.

That's a wrap on my instagram roundup, hope you all have a great week! 

No comments :

Post a Comment