SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 9, 2018

Instagram Roundup

This week was crazy with getting back in the swing of things from our NC trip and then having a holiday right smack in the middle of the week.  Makes things interesting.  Hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July.  We didn't really do too much, hung around the house, had brats and beans, watched Captain America 2 (because 'Merica) and got S'mores blizzards.  We also watched a few fireworks in our neighborhood.  How did you celebrate?


I am obsessed with my Oventure key ring.  I love the blue snake print and it is such a handy little holder.
Shop the post:


I picked up this kimono and bag from Goodtwice, which is an online thrift store that I recently discovered and am OBSESSED with!!  Blog post coming this week all about my haul.
You can use code PINCHOFGINGER for 30% off your next purchase on their website through August 15. 


I love this spot at the Bass Pro store, such a fun spot!  Last time we were there we stopped for a little bit and relaxed by the water.

Shop the post:



This picture is from the Lake Lure flowering bridge from our most recent trip.  Check out more here.


I just recently discovered Peach, a women's clothing company and am definitely a fan.  I picked up the Luna top and it is crazy comfy and perfect for wearing out and about or to the gym.


I love being cozy and these Fuzzy Babba velvet slippers are so soft!!  I have pretty much been living in them around the house.

That's a wrap for this roundup, make sure you are following me on instagram if you aren't already!

No comments :

Post a Comment