SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 16, 2018

Instagram Roundup

The week after a holiday week is always a little hard to go back to, this week actually flew by.  Guys we are pretty much halfway through July and I don't really know how that happened.


Target mirror selfies are cool and all, except when your Target is really disorganized and messy and your background is pretty much always a disaster...so jealous of all of you with actually nice Targets.

Shop the post:



In case you missed it check out my post on one of my favorite spots around Lake Lure.


My husband and I stopped at a local doughnut shop over the weekend (they were having a sale).  We got honey butter chicken biscuits, iced coffee and doughnuts.  I got an iced white mocha and a nutella filled doughnut and it was amazing!! 


I've been obsessed with this bag and kimono that I picked up from GoodTwice (which I am also obsessed with).  If you missed my blog post check it out here.
You can also use code PINCHOFGINGER for 30% off your next purchase on their website through August 15. 


Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A was this past week and you better believe if it involves free Chick-Fil-A I am totally there.  My husband and I donned our cow masks and had a fun little breakfast date before work.  Anyone else participate in cow day??


Doughnuts from the local shop that we visited, so many choices!! Next time I am totally getting the coconut one!


I will leave you with some inspiration, His grace is all that we need.  Grace that covers our sin, grace that we don't deserve but is everything we need.  If you haven't found this grace and you have any questions please reach out and we can chat!

If you aren't following me on instagram check me out here!  

No comments :

Post a Comment