SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 2, 2018

Instagram Roundup

It's been a busy week y'all...we just got back from a trip to NC and had such a great time (blog post coming soon!)  Back to the blog grind and starting the week with an instagram roundup.


Old outfit pic I just liked so I posted, I'm into adding a little western vibe to my outfit.  Also if you don' have these booties from Target go pick them up they are my favorites!!

Shop the post:



You might remember from my thrift haul that I love vintage plates.  This wall was in a cute little bakery near Birmingham.


Kyle and I were picking up a few things in Walmart after church and I told him to take a picture of me in front of the flowers...didn't turn out terrible actually.

Shop the post:



Coffee and the lake, y'all this trip was much needed.


I recently discovered Peach, a women's clothing site that has really quality pieces for everyday life.  I ended up getting the Vera leggings and the Luna tee.  They are so comfy and great for working out or just wearing around running errands.  Check them out here.


Had to get a picture with my forever wedding date ;)


Such a blessing to be a part of Kyle's cousin's wedding.  It was beautiful and so sweet!  More pictures to come in a post soon!

As always if you aren't following me on instagram check me out here.  Let me know what has been going on in your life!


No comments :

Post a Comment