SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Good Twice Haul: Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren and more!


Guys I am a thriftaholic, it's a problem.  I am all about getting a good deal.  Why pay full price when you can get great items for rock bottom??  I recently discovered GoodTwice and am obsessed with them!  Seriously I check them once a day to see the new arrivals and have now placed 4 orders...whoops.  GoodTwice is an online thrift store, the items are in great condition and are all shown really well on the website.  I have been super impressed.
Did I mention that shipping is only 99 cents??????

Ok so about those 4 orders...


My first order was during there Anniversary Sale where everything was 50% off (which is amazing considering their prices are already low).  I picked up these America Eagle Skinny Jeans for $10!!  Y'all these are BRAND NEW with tags still on them!


My next order was this really cute olive green felt wool floppy hat that is so perfect for fall!  I had a coupon and I ended up paying less than $4, it was also new with tags.


I picked up this Cejon faux fur jacket that is gorgeous and will be so fun for fall and winter.  It was $9.99


I always need more sports bras and I couldn't pass up this brand new one from New Balance for $9.99 


I am not shy about animal print and these Michael Kors snakeskin loafers $12.99 and had to come home with me.  They are in amazing condition and I cannot wait to style them for fall.


My absolute favorite find was this Michael Michael Kors Jet Set Chain Tote.  It was a little pricier at $59.99 but I am so in love with it!!  It is in great condition, it is missing the MK hang tag but honestly I don't even miss it.


I have been wanting the Coach Phoebe for years and this bag has a very similar layout so it was perfect!  The inside is spotless and I have been carrying ever since I got it.


My second favorite find was this beautiful floral kimono from 143 Story.  It is so flowy and drapes beautifully, for $9.99 I couldn't say no.




My most recent buy was during their July Fourth sale where they did 40% off.  I found this beautiful Lauren by Ralph Lauren leather tote bag for $17.99, with my coupon I paid less than $12.  It is such a great classic bag and gives me feels of the neverfull.  The quality is amazing and I can't wait to start using it!


How pretty is that kimono??  I love it and know I am going to be wearing it all the time!


Also yes to this bag, so classic and chic, perfect all season bag as well.  I'm so obsessed with it!



If you are in the mood to shop, which I definitely have been check out GoodTwice and use my code: PINCHOFGINGER for 30% off your next purchase through August 15.  

They have pretty great sales regularly so make sure you are following them on social media to get notified: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

I'm pretty much obsessed with them and check them once a day to see new arrivals, things go crazy fast and you never know what they are going to have.

I would love to know what goodies you find, let me know in a comment below!

No comments :

Post a Comment