SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 22, 2018

Thrift Haul (clothing, shoes, and decor)

I have been really into thrifting lately, y'all know I love finding treasures.  I have been trying to hit up the thrift store a couple of times a month.  Here are some of my most recent finds:


I picked up these plates on two separate occasions.  The NC one was $3 and the DC one was $2.  I love them and am hoping to collect more from places that I have visited.  I also want to display them somehow, maybe on a wall or something.  Let me know if you have any ideas on that...  


I loved all the locations that were featured, lots of western mountain area spots that you don't see all the time.


This blue is gorgeous!!


I happened to stop by the thrift store on a day when they were doing a certain color tag for $1 (love those days!).  I picked up this flowy blue dress with aztec embroidered details on the shoulder.


Another $1 find was this Rudolph Christmas sweatshirt.  It is really big but will be fun for an ugly Christmas event or just cuddling up around the holidays.  I think it is adorable!


This Forever21 sweater was also $1 and I'm loving it.  It is a lightweight knit and has a really flattering draped fit.


One of my favorite $1 finds was this striped Old Navy dress.  It is such a classic print and shape, so fun for spring and summer.


This denim lightweight jacket was a fun find, for $1 I couldn't pass it up.


Definitely the best value find was this White House Black Market top and skirt set.  The skirt still had tags on and was marked at $98...and I paid $1!!


I have already worn the top once and love it.  The pattern is fun and the cutouts on the arm add a little extra.



My last find was this pair of Madden Girl taupe booties.  I love the mix metallic detail on the heels and the fit is great for fall.  These were a steal at $4.99

Have you picked up any goodies at the thrift store lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment