SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 11, 2018

Instagram Roundup

I'm back!  Y'all I've been super busy and just decided to take last week off blogging.  I helped with Vacation Bible School at our church and had a great time (just super tired).  I helped with the kindergarten kids and they were super cute!  This intsagram roundup is a little more than a weeks worth...I'm playing catchup.


This top is called the "Woodstock" top and I love it!  So flowy and I love the plaid mix.  It's from Lynn & Barrett.

Shop the post:



Guys, flowy tops are my favorite for summer!  This one has pretty tassels and embroidered details and I am in love!  Also these shoes, y'all they are pricey but so comfy!!  Also can you ever have enough leopard???

Shop the post:



I've been really into shoes this year...these pearl ones are so fun!

Shop the post:



My husband did a great job with this shot (gotta give him credit).  If you have been around for a little while you know I love getting crafty, this piece was really fun to create.


Believe it or not this picture was taken at our Bass Pro store.

Shop the post:



Leggings, soft oversized top, and sneakers are pretty much my go to easy outfit.  Throw on a fun denim jacket and cute crossbody for a little extra.

Shop the post:



We celebrated my husband's birthday two weeks ago and had such a great time together.  Check out my blog post here to see what we did.

Shop the post:



My local thrift store is my absolute favorite place to pick up books, they sell them for 10 cents!!  Check out my post to see all the ones I picked up!

Shop the post:



Coffee and a cute bag, doesn't get much better!  What's your Starbucks order?  Sometimes I keep it simple with a classic Americano.

Shop the post:



Throwback picture to when it was actually comfortable outside and not over 90...yeah I'm definitely a Fall girl.  Ready for cooler temps, layering and pulling out these snake booties again.

Shop the post:



Hope you enjoyed the catchup, I've got posts lined up so we should be back to normal schedule ;)
p.s. if you aren't following me on instagram, check me out here.

No comments :

Post a Comment