SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Forever21 Clearance Haul


I haven't been to Forever21 in a hot minute.  Our closest one shut down there big store and moved into a tiny baby store that just isn't the Forever21 experience.  We have one at the outlets but that is just a little too far away to go regularly.  We happened to be at the outlets a couple of weeks ago celebrating my husband's birthday and I of course stopped in.  They were having an extra 50% off clearance items and I found a few goodies.


The first thing was this studded black denim jacket and I am obsessed with it!  It is an oversized fit and so super comfy!  It was on clearance for $19 and I got it for $9.50.


I also picked up this blazer that is a sweatshirt material and I love it!  So crazy comfy and perfect for when you want to look a little nicer but don't want to feel restricted and uncomfortable.  It ended up being $3.50


I have been wanting a good t-shirt dress for a long time and am so excited for these!!  They have a really pretty criss cross detail and a flowy silhouette, so comfy and perfect for pairing with sneakers and a denim jacket.  They were around $4 each.


I have been on the search for a small wallet for so long, this one was $1.50 and I really liked the layout and the size is great.  I plan on using this one for travel and when I carry smaller bags.



My last find were these really fun hoop stud earrings.  I have seen these types of earrings on youtube and instagram and really wanted some for myself.  These were $1.50 for two.

Have you found anything good at Forever21 lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment