SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 15, 2018

Five Things Friday


It's been a while since I have shared my weekly favorites and I figured it was time to bring it back...I also had a good number of things I really wanted to share.

O-Venture Keyring: I have seen these guys all over instagram and was interested in them.  The ladies were really sweet and sent one over so I could try it out, y'all I love it!  These are leather key rings that are big enough to slip over your wrists.  Honestly they are super awesome and I am obsessed!  My husband even remarked on the usefulness of it when he drove my car the other day.  They are a little pricey but the quality is amazing!

Adair Sandals: In case you missed my post on getting these Jack Rogers for less than $20, check it out here.  I picked the natural cork color and I am obsessed with them!  They were super comfy from the get-go, which is different from all my other Jacks.  Typically they take a little while to break in. They also have a rubberized bottom on the leather so they aren't slippery on the floor.  Definitely thankful for that as I have slipped quite a few times in my other Jacks. Jack Rogers are high quality sandals and I know they are going to last for years so for under $20 you absolutely can't beat it!     

Bobsweep: This was another instagram find, I saw a few people talking about them and looked into what Bobsweep was all about.  I have been wanting a Roomba for years and this guy was another option.  They were really great and sent one to me to try out, I'm hooked.  I set Bob up and he just goes!  I can chill out or work on other home projects and Bob will vacuum my floor, such a time saver.  Yes he gets stuck sometimes and his charge definitely doesn't last long enough to do the whole house but for not being able to always vacuum myself I'm all about Bob!

The Kitchen Boy A Novel of the Last Tsar: I have been really interested in the Romanav family since watching Anastasia when I was little.  It is such an interesting story and something I realized I didn't know a lot of details about.  This book dives into the capture of the Romanavs and their tragic story told through the eyes of the kitchen boy.  He claims to be the last living witness of the tragic murder of the Romanav family and sets out to tell the dark secrets surrounding their deaths.  It is a fictional book but filled with historical facts.  I was so interested in the story and ended up looking up more details on the actual events in history surrounding the Romanavs.  If you are interested in Anastasia or historical fiction check this book out!

Important date art: I got this beautiful date art pieces from Wishfulinkling Designs on etsy and I love it!  She sells just the prints so you have to get your own frame but Michael's or Hobby Lobby have you covered.  Each print is a special date and location, I decided to showcase where we met, got engaged and where we got married.  I love the timeline it shows and the going back and thinking about those places and times in our life. 

What have you been loving lately?


No comments :

Post a Comment