SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Thrift Haul: Shoes, Books, and a Bag

Thrifting is one of my favorite hobbies, I love walking int the store having no idea what you might find.  I haven't been in a while and finally had a chance to hop into one.  I came out with a few things and spent less than $5...I call that a win.


This bag is a little crazy but it gave me Anthroplogie vibes. It would be $70+ there but I paid $1.

Books are always 10 cents at this thrift store so I always look, I only found one this time but it looks interesting.  I picked up Yours Ever: People and Their Letters.  It dives into the forgotten art of letter writing and showcases battlefield confessions, fan letters, hate mail, all to revive the lost art of the letter.

A chunk of shoes at this thrift store are pretty much always $1 and I managed to find two pairs.  The first was a pretty much brand new pair of Old Navy leopard flats.  You can never have too many leopard shoes.  I also found a cute pair of red cowboy boots, I'm not the biggest red fan and they are a little beat up so I plan on DIY'ing them in some way.   Let me know if you would be interested in a post.

It was good to get back in the thrifting game, have you found anything fun lately?  Let me know below! 

1 comment :

  1. Oooooo great haul! Those cowboy boys are super cute! :) Can't wait to see what you do to them :)
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete