SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 21, 2018

Instagram Roundup

Between recovering from getting sick and then preparing to have guests for the weekend I definitely slacked on posting this week....life happens.  Here's my instagram roundup for the week:


We stumbled upon this cute mural while in Birmingham last week and I thought it was too fun not to share.  "Don't just count your blessings, share them." 


I had the chance to check out the sweetest company supporting 4-H and agriculture, two things I am all for.  If you missed it check it out here.  That's where this cute necklace came from by the way.

Shop the Look:



My favorite pic of the week featuring my thrifted Rebecca Minkoff (check out the post here) and my new favorite white turquoise slab necklace that I posted about here.

Shop the Look:



I have been enjoying adding a little western flair to my outfits lately.  This tank was perfect, also these booties are pretty much my go-to.  If you haven't picked them up from Target go!

Shop the Look:



P.S. if you aren't following me on instagram, check me out here!

No comments :

Post a Comment