SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Instagram Roundup

I lucked out this weekend and ended up catching my husband's cold...I slept for pretty much the whole weekend.  Due to that this weeks posts will be scheduled differently.  Starting off with my instagram roundup. 


Flowers and sunbeams make this one a winner.

Shop the Post:




We had a photoshoot day at work last week and made a trip to Birmingham.  We ended the day on a parking deck and caught the sunset, so pretty!


I had the chance to collaborate with The Jewelry Junkie and styled three pieces of jewelry.  I love the western/boho vibes they give.  Check out my blog post here to see how I styled the pieces.


Is it really my instagram if I don't post a picture of coffee??


This was one of my favorite looks lately.  Flowy tank, pretty bralette and a cardigan are a win in my book.

Shop the Look:




Y'all know I love to read and I have a collection of bookmarks.  This one was a gift from my mom and it is one of my favorites!

If you aren't already go follow me on instagram!  

No comments :

Post a Comment