SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 7, 2018

Instagram Roundup

It's May and that means school is out and the college kids are going home.  This means the town we live in gets a little less crowded (y'all the gym was empty!) and my husband gets a little break.  I'm excited for a little more time together and hopefully less traffic.
If you have been following along you know the drill about my Instagram Roundups, a quick review on the week in pictures.  If you aren't following me on instagram, check me out here.


I am going to miss layering with my cardigans.  Y'all I love a cardigan, I feel like my outfit is more complete with one.  It's been getting into the 80's so my cardigan wearing days are numbered.


"May the Fourth Be With You"
If you don't know I am a big Star Wars nerd.  I grew up watching them and love the classics.  Han + Leia Forever!  P.S. this cute sweatshirt is from Madison+Mallory.





I'm all about a good inspirational quote...but not before I have my coffee!  This pic was from the Atlanta Apparel Market, one vendor had donuts and coffee every morning and it was awesome!

If you didn't see my post about my most recent thrift finds, check it out here.  I spent less than $5 and got all this!

My husband said this picture looked like I got caught by paparazzi...


No comments :

Post a Comment