SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 4, 2018

Five Things Friday

It has been a while since I have done one of these and I have missed it!  Check out what I have been loving this week (longer than that really).

Kacey Musgraves Golden Hour: I was really surprised by how much I loved this album.  It is easy to listen to and I love her voice, plus the songs are really good.  Some of my favorites are "Space Cowboy", "Slow Burn", "Love is a Wild Thing" and "Wonder Woman" but I can listen to the whole album and I like every song...that doesn't happen often.

Braided Booties: I showed these in my shopping haul and I have been wearing them nonstop.  They are so comfy and the perfect spring transitional shoe.  I am seriously obsessed with them and so glad I got them!

Prints: If you haven't picked up on it yet, I love personalized things.  I saw these fun state/city prints at Signet Sealed on etsy and fell in love!  They are like a collage of the state and I am all about them.  Sarah, the creator is adorable and sent three of her pieces for me to check out.  I picked three places that we have lived in/close to.  I love all the details and am so excited to display them.

Coffee: Coconut and coffee, two of my favorites.  This coffee was raved about by one of my coworkers and I finally tried it.  It is my favorite!!  Not an overwhelming flavor and you still get a coffee flavor.

Wireless Earphones: These have been a long time coming, I had a cheap pair that was more trouble than they were worth (which wasn't a lot).  These are awesome!  I have been wearing them to the gym and love not having to deal with a cord.  Also the battery lasts all week.  Definitely recommend and they were super affordable!

Let me know what you have been loving!

No comments :

Post a Comment