SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

What I bought on Amazon


I have been really enjoying watching Amazon hauls on youtube, there are so many things available I like to see what people pick out.  Here are my most recent purchases:

1. Computer Glasses: I have been eyeing (haha) these glasses for a while now.  I have heard so much about how staring at a computer or phone sends blue light to your eyes which can be damaging after extended exposure.  I have only had these for a few days but I like them so far.  They are definitely yellow tinted but they seem to block out the blue and they are really lightweight and comfy. 

2. Phone Case: For those of you who don't know I have an Android phone, my husband and I are on the GoogleFi plan.  I like my Android just fine but there aren't a lot of cute cases...this is about as cute as I could find.  The gold is fun and with a popsocket I can add some character.

3. Headphones: I have been wanting a pair of wireless headphones ever since my husband got a pair for Christmas.  They make it to much easier to listen to music at the gym, no annoying cords.  These were on a great deal and they are working out perfectly!

4. Coffee: I have talked about this coffee before, it is my absolute favorite!!  Great flavor but not bitter.  I usually pick it up at Publix but it was actually cheaper on Amazon.

5. Cassette Adapter: Going old school, I still have a cassette player in my car (I do have a CD player as well so not that old).  I recently discovered my old iPod and wanted to play it in my car on trips.  All my old cords were broken so I figured I would give this one a try.

Interested in more Amazon finds?  Check out my favorite page!!

No comments :

Post a Comment