SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 13, 2018

Things I Bought Recently

I don't know about y'all but I have had the shopping bug lately.  I have had a couple gift cards from Christmas and my birthday burning a hole in my pocket and I thought I would share some of my recent purchases.


I had these Nature Valley coconut butter bars at my father-in-law's house and fell in love with them.  Guys they are delicious!!  I am also always down for banana chips.

Shop the Post:


I stopped by the thrift store and managed to find a couple of things.  This floral button down is so cute and I can see it paired with jeans and a cute belt for spring.


This fleece aztec pullover is super cozy and it gave me Patagonia vibes.


I wore this cardigan to church last week and my husband was a fan (always a win).  I love the flowy fit and crochet details.


This bag!!!  Guys it looks like a Chloe dupe and I am all about it.  Also it was $3!!


I also made a stop by Dirt Cheap and found these two shoes for a total of $12!!  I have been eyeing those pearl slides since last summer and I finally have a pair.  I also am obsessed with these lace up heels, so pretty for spring and summer.

Shop the Post:



Y'all this Rae Dunn inspired mug I found at Walmart is my new favorite!


My coworkers were talking about how much they liked this coffee so I decided to give it a try.  I have had bad experiences with flavored coffee so I was a little scared to try again.  Guys this coffee is delicious!!  Just the slightest coconuty flavor so even if you don't like coconut I recommend giving it a try.  So delicious I will probably have to pick up another box.

Shop the Post:



I have been looking for a pair of leopard sandals for spring and summer and this pair is gorgeous!!   DSW has these for such a great price and they are 20% off right now!!

Shop the Post:


What have you been buying lately?  Any good deals?

No comments :

Post a Comment