SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 16, 2018

Instagram Roundup

Weekly Instagram roundup of my posts.  If you aren't following me on instagram check me out here.


This outfit is a combo of my favorites. This cardi is so soft and I am in love with the fringe, crossbody is my favorite everyday bag and those camo shoes are in weekly rotation.

Shop the Post:



Spring weather has been super wishy-washy lately, I like to pull out these floral booties to send the spring message...really I just love these floral booties.

Shop the post:



I did a blog post on Code Word Hats last week (check it out here).  Cute hats that give back to the community, doesn't get much better than that.


I was in Atlanta for the Apparel Market last week and one of the vendors had this super cute donut wall, of course I had to document it...I mean it was a wall of donuts.


I managed to squeeze in a Target trip this week and picked up some goodies.  The most exciting thing was discovering my new favorite iced coffee concoction from Starbucks, more on that later.

Shop the post:



No comments :

Post a Comment