SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 2, 2018

Instagram Roundup

Another instagram roundup headed your way.  If you aren't following me, check me out here.


I love this picture, my sweet husband is becoming quite the #instagramhusband ;).  This was taken on our trip to NC at the farm where my parents keep their cattle.  I love going back there, so many memories.





Coffee and cute jewelry, two of my favorite things.  I am still loving these initial bracelets, so perfect for stacking.





My sin was great, Your love was greater!  Celebrated Easter weekend remembering the sacrifice that was made so that we all could live.  Oh death where is your sting!


It has still been pretty chilly lately so I have still been able to pull out my sweaters.  I added a springy touch with my favorite floral booties.





In case you missed it, check out my blog post on these gorgeous rose gold ears and millennial pink magic band!!





These flowers were from my birthday last month, absolutely gorgeous!!


Just a few of my favorite things, this cardigan was on major sale at Charlotte Russe, camo shoes were a gift I am obsessed with and that bag!!




Getting the last use out of this velvet bomber before it really warms up...how pretty is that embroidery??




No comments :

Post a Comment