SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 9, 2018

New Favorite Jewelry Pieces!


If you have been around for a while you know I love personalized jewelry (or just things in general).  I am a southern girl and I will always love a well placed monogram or initial.  I discovered Keira Nicole Jewelry on instagram and fell in love with the simplistic designs that are perfect for layering.  She is super sweet and sent me two initial bracelets and a necklace.  I have been obsessed with them ever since!  


I got one bracelet with my initial and the other with my husband's.  I could totally see getting my kid's initials to wear down the road.


I have been wearing these bracelets pretty much nonstop since I got them.  They are super easy to throw on and I love pairing them with other jewelry.
Side note...how cute is my new pearl denim jacket??


I have also been wearing my "e" necklace all the time.  I love how dainty and simple it is.  It looks so chic on its own or layered with other necklaces.

These would also make really great gifts, everyone loves personalized goodies!!


No comments :

Post a Comment