SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 19, 2018

Instagram Roundup

I went post happy this week...here's a recap


We took a day trip to Boone, NC with my family while visiting and had such a great time reminiscing on the campus.





"Spring Break" involved two separate accounts of snow...


Every once in a while I like to throw in a mirror picture, this faux suede drapy duster is a favorite.





I posted about my Sephora Birthday gift for this year, check it out here.





So good to see my family and celebrate my littlest sister's Birthday!





I can't resist a cute mug!  We picked up the pretty light blue one with "I Love You to the Mountains and Back"


I posted about the prettiest sentiment bangle bracelets, I love a well placed quote.




If you haven't seen my post on Wal-Mart finds, check it out here.  I found this necklace along with so many other things.


I will leave you with this beautiful sunset picture I was lucky enough to witness.  What a great reminder of God's love and how His mercies are new every day.

No comments :

Post a Comment