SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 12, 2018

Instagram Roundup

Trying this out again, here are some of my favorite instagram posts from the week. 


I just recently got this Fucci belt from Amazon and finally got around to styling it.  Still obsessed with my floral booties, one of my favorite pairs of shoes for sure.

Shop the post:




Flatlays are a pain but I also enjoy creating outfits and pairing things together.

Shop the Post: 




I recently got the prettiest jewelry from Keira Nicole and I have been wearing it ever since.  Check her out here.


I recently finished The Great Alone, check out my review to see what I thought about it.  I also made coffee cake for the first time in forever this past weekend and it was wonderful!


We had spring weather for just a little bit and it made me want to bring out all the blush.

Shop the Post:



No comments :

Post a Comment