SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 5, 2018

Instagram Roundup

I am trying something new this week, inspired by Emily over at With Style and Grace.  I am sharing a roundup of some of my favorite instagram posts from the week.  P.S. if you aren't following me on instagram go give me a follow!


Recap of my Disney trip went up and I had to share one of my favorite pictures from the trip.  Plus how cute is that top??  Check them out here!  


If you saw my Gucci dupe post you might recognize this bag.  It has been in heavy rotation and I am obsessed with it!!  Also still obsessed with an Iced Coconut Milk Macchiato...can't stop won't stop.

Shop the Post:


We have had some flip flopy weather, really cold and then really hot.  I am not quite ready to give up my sweaters yet so I am trying to wear them as much as I can.  Also these pom pom sneakers are some of my absolute favorites!!

Shop the Post: 

Have you tried IHop's iced coffee??  Y'all it is great!  I usually get the original but I tried the mocha this time and it was delicious!!


Rocking a couple of birthday gifts from my girl Nicolette here :)

Shop the Post:


Again with the weather layering is my best friend...

Shop the Post:





I received the prettiest bangles in the mail this past week from Simply Put Studios and I am obsessed with them!!  I love "arming" and surrounding myself with scripture.  These are so pretty and great reminders in my life to count it all joy, and also that it is so well with my soul.    


If you don't have a pair of super stars I highly recommend them, so comfy and I find myself reaching for them so often throughout the week.

Shop the Post:



Flowy tunics are my favorite!  Pretty much anything that is flowy and can be worn with leggings is a win in my book. 

Shop the Post:


Ok so obviously there are more pictures than a week in this post, I had a lot I wanted to share.  Let me know if this is something you guys like and if you want to see more! 

No comments :

Post a Comment