SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 9, 2018

Five Things Friday


I picked up these sneakers at Dirt Cheap (where else??) for $5!!  Guys I am obsessed with them.  They are a Steve Madden dupe, these are actually kid's shoes from Target.  They are a little crazy but I love the pom pom detail and the texture it adds to an outfit.  They are so chic and fun!

I have had this case for a few months and it has definitely been a favorite.  Me and my husband are on the GoogleFi plan so we have Google phones.  I have the Nexus 6P and there aren't that many cute cases.  This one is sturdy but has a chic gold edge detail.  I have a popsocket on the back so it adds a fun touch.

Guys this thing is awesome!!  My mom gave me this in my stocking for Christmas and I am obsessed!!  I would always use a spatula to chop ground meat but this tool makes everything so much easier.

"A million dreams are keeping me awake", and so are these songs!  I have been listening to this soundtrack non-stop.  If you read my Five Things Friday post last week you saw my love for the movie.  I can listen to the whole thing over and over, there isn't a song I don't like.  My absolute favorites are: "A Million Dreams", "Never Enough", "Other Side" and "Tightrope".  What are your favorites??  

I ordered this one for store pickup and ended up paying less than $15!!  It is so buttery soft and looks expensive.  I love the tassel and chevron detail.  It is small enough to be convenient but holds enough stuff for everyday.  If you are looking for a crossbody check this one out!

What have you been loving lateley? 

1 comment :