SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 12, 2018

What's In My Disney Backpack and Must Haves


If you have been around for a while you know I LOVE Disney.  I have had the chance to go to Disney World a couple of times in the past two years and I feel like I have a good feel for the parks and what you need for the day.  If you are planning a trip to Disney hopefully this will help you plan what you need.  Here's what I carry throughout the day:

Backpack: This is my absolute favorite Disney bag, I ordered it online and cannot wait to carry it in the parks.  

Phone case: Because your phone should be Disney'd out too

Wallet: I like to bring a small wallet when I travel so I have more space in my bag.  

Charger and cable: An external charger and your cord are lifesavers!  They sell some in the parks but they are pricey.  

Disney Buttons: I love using fun buttons to add character to my jacket, bag, etc. Talk Disney to Me and Here for the Food are That Gray StuffHands Off My Dole Whip is from Wonderland Buttons.  

Sunglasses: Whether you are in Florida or California it's bound to be sunny, a good pair of sunglasses is a must!  

Hand Sanitizer: Trust me you need this!  So many people and germs around hand sanitizer is your best friend! 

Wet Brush: All those rides get my hair super tangled, I like to bring a brush just to smooth out my hair after riding space mountain.  

Bandaids: You never know when you might need one.  

Hair Ties: Again, super tangled hair on rides sometimes just call for a hair tie.  

Lypsyl: Just chapstick in general is a must have.  

Lipstick: Not a must have but you are taking a lot of picture, might as well make sure your lips look good.  My favorite easy to apply color of the moment is Maybelline Warm Me Up

Sunscreen: Do your skin a favor and protect it with some sunscreen!

I also will typically throw a poncho in that I purchased from the Dollar Tree, you never know when it will start to rain in Florida.   

Let me know what your must-haves are for Disney and your favorite things to do at Disney!


1 comment :