SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Swap Consignment Haul (Nordstrom for less)

I love to shop but I am all about a good deal.  I love to thrift but don't always want to brave the thrift store.  It's a lot of work to hunt and fight past the little ladies.  I am obsessed with Swap.  It's an online thrift store (thrifting in your jammies!!) and it is awesome!  I have made quite a few purchases from them in the past six months and have been really happy with them.  Here are my most recent purchases:  


Chenille and velvet are super trendy right now and I managed to snag both!  This chenille sweater is one of my favorites and I have already worn it a few times.  So soft and cuddly, I get compliments on it every time.  Also this velvet tank is gorgeous!!  I have been pairing it with a jacket or cardigan.  These were both less than $3 each.   



I also picked up three pairs of Hue jeggings.  These jeggings are sold at Nordstrom for $30 and up, I picked them up for less than $5 each.  



Swap has sales all the time and your first order ships for free!  Check them out here and let me know what you find!

No comments :

Post a Comment