SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 29, 2018

Hollar Haul

I have shared about Hollar before, they are an online super deal site.  They have so many items (many of them less than $1).  I shop here for household items, gifts, and just random items.  Here's what I got this go round:


Boot Socks, these were $2 for a pack of two.  They are pretty thick and I am really excited to wear these with my new duck boots.


I have been wanting a faux fur scarf for a while, I love how soft and fluffy they are.  This one was $3 and I love the white.


I also picked up this distressed hoodie for $6.  It is actually really nice and thick.  It is more of a tunic on me, super oversized but perfect for lounging around on comfy days.


My last find was this dry shampoo for $4.  I am dry shampoo obsessed and can't go without it.  I haven't tried this one yet but I have high hopes.

Do you use Hollar??  Let me know your best finds and other favorite deal sites!!
If you are interested check out Hollar, get $5 and free shipping with this link here!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment