SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 1, 2018

2017 Year in Review

"Write it on your heart that everyday is the best day of the year" - Ralph Waldo Emerson 
Hello 2018!!  I cannot believe another year is over...I'm getting old.  With the start of a new year I like to reflect on the year before and recap things that happened.  I love looking back on the years and this is an easy way for me to look back on the highlights of the year.  


Everyone is posting about these on instagram, it shows your nine most liked pictures.  Wanna get yours, go here.


The year started out with a trip to Disney...is there a better way to start a year??  Go here to read more.


Still obsessing over this Tangled lantern picture that happened! 



If you are a Disney fan you know they changed the fireworks show from "Wishes" to "Happily Ever After".  I got to experience my very last "Wishes" performance on this trip.


In April I had the chance to go to Stagecoach (a country music festival).  I had an absolute blast!  We also stumbled on Thomas Rhett in the Palm Springs airport.  Go here to check out more about this trip.






My youngest sister graduated from high school in June, can't believe she is in college.  Kyle and I made the trip to see her.  We had a great time seeing family and spending a little time at home.


We are trying to make an effort to try new things around our town.  We had a cute little doughnut place open and decided to try that one out.  We also tried a few other bakeries and other places around.


Besides trying restaurants we are trying to make time to explore and do things around while we are living here.  We went to the Ave Maria Grotto, go here to read more about our adventure.  


If you have been around for awhile you know I have won a few concert tickets, I won a guitar and tickets to meet and see Devin Dawson and Michael Ray.  It was such a fun concert and it was really cool to meet these guys before they get big.  Go here to see more.


In October my sister and her boyfriend came to visit and we went to Talladega.  It was an experience for sure!  We had a great time and I loved getting to spend time with my sister.  Go here to read more.




The same weekend they came down it was homecoming at Alabama.  We didn't actually end up going to the game but we had to get a picture in front of the stadium.



The year wrapped up with travel to see family for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Go here to read more.




Let me know what the highlight of your year was.
I hope you all had a great 2017 and have a wonderful 2018!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment