SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 11, 2017

Walmart Fashion Finds and Gift Ideas

If you've been around for awhile you know I am a big fan of Wal-Mart.  You can go get your groceries and pretty much anything else you need as well as shop for clothes and accessories.  I was in Wal-Mart recently and had a little time to browse around.  I found so many cute things that I had to share.  These could also be really cute, affordable gift ideas.  Check out my last Wal-Mart post here.


Camo is so big this season and the strappy back detail is so pretty!  This top is available online for $7!!


The quality on these jeggings is similar to my Hue pairs.  These are online for less than $10!! Such a great gift idea, I'm loving the metallic and velvet ones.


This top is so pretty!  Perfect for dressing up a pair of jeans.  It comes with a tank for easy pairing.  This one is online for $13


I love cuddling up in a cozy sweater in the winter and Wal-Mart has you covered for cute ones.  They have cold shoulder, cowl neck, zipper details, etc.  So many and less than $20!!


This top is so feminine!  Bell sleeves and velvet, you can't beat that.  I could see this one paired with a statement necklace for a party.  It's online for less than $15.


I am loving the bomber jacket trend going on.  These quilted jackets are super cozy and come in three colors.  They are the same price online right now.  My curvy ladies, these are on sale online for less than $15 here.


This bag is really nice and a total knockoff of the Michael Kors Hamilton.  They have them online for the same price but you also get a few different patterns.


Backpacks are so trendy right now and Wal-Mart has them all!  Velvet, fur, leather, so many cute ones and at less than $25 you can't beat it!


I fell in love with this crossbody when I saw WhoaWaitWalmart post about it on instagram.  It comes in black as well which I am also loving.  Definitely giving me designer feels.

What have you found a Wal-Mart lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment