SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 18, 2017

Too Faced Natural Palette Dupe for $4!!

I am all about getting a good deal and am all for a good dupe.  No shame in my dupe game.
I love the Too Faced Natural Eyes palette, my husband got it for me for my birthday one year.  I have had it for about two years and it is still going strong.  It is the perfect everyday palette and I pretty much always travel with it.


I was shopping on Forever21 for Black Friday and saw this Night and Day Eyeshadow palette.  First of all the packaging was so pretty and it definitely looks a lot like the Too Faced palette.  P.S. this is $3.99!!


Side by side they don't look exactly the same but swatched they are pretty close.


Here they are swatched, Forever21 is on top and Too Faced is on bottom.  As you can tell the colors are really similar.  Of course the Too Faced shadows are creamier and more pigmented, but the Forever21 shadows aren't bad.  The Too Faced palette is almost $40 while the Forever21 palette is pretty much 90% off at $3.99.  This would make a really great gift for someone just getting into makeup.  It is a really nice palette for neutral looks.

Have you tried this palette?  Have you tried any other Forever21 makeup products?  

1 comment :