SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Starbucks Toasted White Chocolate Latte Review

I'm pretty sure coffee is my love language...buy me coffee and I'll love you forever.  Seriously though coffee is my favorite.  Holiday coffee now that is another level, I have been a fan of the Chestnut Praline Latte from Starbucks for years but I just may have found a new favorite.
  

Starbucks released a new holiday drink this year the Toasted White Chocolate Latte.  They proclaim it is caramelized white chocolate topped with whipped cream and candied cranberry sugar.
I am a fan of the basic white mocha so I figured I would give this one a whirl.  


I ended up getting mine with coconut milk but everything else regular.
If you like the white mocha you will love this one!  It is very similar but has a deeper, richer flavor.  The sugar topping didn't really add anything as far as flavor goes.  I really enjoyed this one.  It was sweet but not too sweet and the flavor paired really well with espresso.  Definitely a new favorite and possibly my number one...

Have you tried this one?  What did you think?  What is your favorite Starbucks drink?  

No comments :

Post a Comment