SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Dirt Cheap Haul

Dirt Cheap knocks it out of the park again with good deals.  If you don't have a Dirt Cheap, I'm sorry.  I didn't have one until we moved to Alabama and I had no idea what I was missing out on.  If you have a Dirt Cheap and haven't been in, go check it out!  You definitely have to search and hunt but the finds are worth it.    

Here's my most recent haul:

These Mossimo skinny jeans are great and I paid $2.50.  I have been wanting a pair of unfinished hem jeans for a while so these were a great score!


I have found a few of these Mossimo plaid button downs and I love the fit.  This particular one is the "boyfriend" fit.  It's long and loose so perfect for throwing on over leggings or tying around your waist.  This one was the prettiest burgundy color and less than $2.


Duster cardigans have been really trendy since last year and I was a little weary of them, I'm a shirt girl.  This one was $3 and I figured it was worth a try.  It's not too long and fits really well.  I can't wait to throw it on over a dress this fall.


How cute is this Christmas Darth Vadar shirt???  Y'all it was less than $2 and I love it!  It would be perfect for Christmas at Hollywood Studios...always thinking about Disney.


My best find of the day was a pair of faux suede over the knee boots for $3...yep $3.  They are so soft and chic.  They are heeled so they aren't an everyday shoe but perfect for dressing up an outfit.


My last find was another shirt for less than $2 and I love it!  It is just the "slay" version I picked up recently and love.  The fit is super comfy and slouchy and I am loving the embroidered pocket saying.  So cute for a comfy fall outfit.


What have you found lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment