SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 20, 2017

Thrift Haul


Random thrift haul but I found some goodies.

First off was this velour floral embroidered sweater that I am IN LOVE with!!  It is so grandma chic and I am all about it.  Plus embroidery and velvet are on trend right now.  This was a little more than I wanted to spend (at $4) but I love it!

This purse was $3.99 and brand new.  There isn't a brand on it but it is so nice!  The color is perfect for fall and I love the crossbody style.

I also picked up three books for 10 cents each...yep that's right.  I found three Mary Kay Andrews books.  I have read a few books from her before and really enjoyed them.

For less than $10 I picked up a sweater, bag and books, pretty good haul.  Have you been thrifting lately?  Let me know your most recent finds.

No comments :

Post a Comment