SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

I found a designer bag at the thrift store???

Y'all this thrifting haul!!  I randomly went to a thrift store in town that I hadn't been in a while and hit the jackpot!

I found a handful of sweaters, and can't wait for it to be cold enough to wear them.  Come on fall!

The first sweater I picked up was an H and M long cardigan.  It is super thick and soft and was only $1.99.  After trying it on I am a little unsure of the fit.  The pockets on the front stick out a little and make me feel poofy in the hip area (which I don't need any help with).  I still like it and will probably still wear it but I am a little sad about the pockets.


Next find was an  unbranded oversized dolman sweater.  It was 99 cents so I grabbed it up.  It has a wide neck and is slightly itchy but I am thinking it would be really cute layered over a button down.


My last sweater find was this really fun, bright appliqued sweater.  It is a little crazy and some of you probably won't like it, but I love it!  I love the vintage appliques and the bright flowers.  Embroidered and patches are pretty big right now so maybe it won't look too weird, either way I love it.  I think this was 99 cents too.


Ok, the piece you have been waiting on....I found a Longchamp Large LePilage Tote for $2.99!!!


I saw it packed in with the purses and picked it up thinking it was a fake and I was fine with that.  I have a coupled Longchamp lookalikes in the small version and love them.
When I got home I did some research on how to tell if it was authentic and it totally checked out.  It does have wear on the corners but that doesn't bother me.  Such a great score when they are normally around $175!!


Let me know your best thrifting finds!  I love hearing about successful thrifting, it makes me want to go hunt for more finds!

No comments :

Post a Comment