SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 10, 2017

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday

Spiral Hair Ties: A girl at work was raving about these, so I figured it was time I tried them out.  I was afraid they would hurt my hair but they are awesome!  They hold your hair tight but don't leave a mark.  They are available pretty much everywhere, give them a try.  Also I heard to put them in your shower if they loose their spring.  

Dear Hate by Maren Morris and Vince Gill: I love Maren Morris, she is so talented.  She recorded this song a while ago but released it in honor of the Las Vegas tragedy.  It is such a beautiful tribute to overcoming tragedy and the underlying love in the world.  The basis of the song is biblical, talking about the devil's temptation in the garden and how God's love persisted even after the temptation was taken.  It is a beautiful song speaking of God's forgiveness and how He is our hope in this world.  

Canoe No Show Socks: I have been looking for no-show socks for a while and these were a great find!  I caught them on clearance at Walmart for $2 for a pack of four.  They have the rubber grip at the back to hold to your heel.  I really like the longer front that covers the top of your foot, more comfortable for sneakers. 

Wood Art:  These art pieces from Rustic Love Addiction on etsy are my new favorites!!  They are absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to find a spot in our home.  The wood is quality and have been hand painted.  If you are looking for farmhouse, rustic decor items check them out.  They are beautiful quality and affordable.   

Faux Fur Blanket: Y'all this blanket was such a great clearance find!  I have been looking for a faux faux fur blanket for a while and this one is beautiful!  It is normally $20 at Walmart but I caught it on clearance for $6.  It is so soft and I love the look of it draped over a couch or bed.

What have you been loving lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment