SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Fall Essentials


Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year.  All the beautiful leaves, chilly temperatures and lots of layers!  Check out some of my fall favorites:


Mulled Cider Candle: This candle is less than $5 and it is amazing!!  It smells just as good as the $20 candles but so cheap.  This one burns well and is the perfect fall candle.  Similar to leaves but a little sweeter.  

Oversized Sweaters: I love cuddling up in an oversized sweater and throwing on some boots. It's an easy outfit, super comfy yet still looks put together.      

TV Shows:  I love cuddling on the couch catching up on TV shows.  Poldark is my favorite fall show!  If you haven't watched it yet and you were a fan of Downton Abbey check it out! 

Berry and Dark Nail Polish:  I get really excited to paint my nails in the fall, I love the dark colors ad berry shades.  Angora Cardi is one of my absolute favorites!  It is a perfect berry shade that goes with everything.  

Booties:  Years ago I used to be scared of booties...I felt like they would cut off my legs and make them even shorter.  I'm so glad I ended up giving them a try, they are so versatile.  They are perfect to throw on with jeans, leggings, or dresses.  These Lucky Brand Basel booties are my favorite!  They are the perfect shade of cognac and the leather is like butter. If you are looking for a pair of booties that will last these are a winner.    

Cozy Blankets: I picked up this faux fur blanket for less than $10 and it is so snuggly!  As I mentioned before I love cuddling up on the couch with a cozy blanket and reading or catching up on a show.  I love when the weather gets chilly and it is finally comfortable to snuggle up in a blanket.    

Country Music: I love country music all year round but for some reason country music is my absolute favorite in the fall.  I think it has something to do with the fairs being in the fall and the country music takes me back to those moments.  

Pullover: My Patagonia pullover is perfect for chilly weather.  I absolutely love throwing this on running errands or just hanging out.   

Warm Perfume:  Something about chilly weather makes me reach for warmer scents.  I have a few that I rotate through but Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black is my go to cold weather perfume.  It is my absolute favorite!    

Slippers: Random fact about me, my feet get really cold.  I always have slippers on when it gets cold.  This pair from Target is my new favorite.  They are super soft and cozy and I love how sturdy they are.

What are your favorite things for fall? 



No comments :

Post a Comment